Tulleeho provides an online service that provides information and material related to different brands and types of liquor in India, a guide to pubs and restaurants, prices, a special section on the responsible consumption and related material (the “Service”). The Service is free to consumers and end-users who register with Tulleeho (“Users”, “Registered Users”, “you”). To maintain and constantly improve the Service for the added convenience and pleasure of Users, Tulleeho has commercial associations with sponsors, advertisers and other third parties.
PERSONAL INFORMATION : REGISTRATIONWhile registering at the Tulleeho website (http://www.Tulleeho.com/; the “Site”, the “Website”) you may be asked to provide certain personal information either in the various fields of the on-line registration (sign-up) form or in some other electronic manner (“User Data”). This User Data could include your name, email address, date of birth and gender. Tulleeho uses this information
- To make the service more meaningful – you are, after all, sending an electronic greeting and without your name and email address, your recipient would never know it was you who sent out the greeting.
- To keep you regularly updated with the latest developments at the Site by email newsletters (click here to learn more). Remember, you can always opt not to receive, or to discontinue receiving, direct mailings.
- For your convenience so that the next time you visit our site you do not have to fill in the information again.
Tulleeho is the sole owner of this User Data. This means that all User Date is treated as personal and private, i.e., it is never shared, distributed, transmitted, sold or otherwise propagated to any person, company, firm, authority or entity outside your family page, except
- In cases of reported violations of our Terms of Service or applicable law or statute or compelled by a court order to do so.
- When you specifically permit us to do so for the purpose of enabling additional, value-added services. In this connection, please see the section titled INFORMATION SHARING : USER DATA below for more information on how much User Data we will seek your permission to share, your options and other limitations.
We never run any kind of check or verification on the information you provide. We therefore do insist that you use our service responsibly (and when you sign up you signify your agreement that you will do so) in a manner that does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy.
Tulleeho does obtain some non-personally identifiable information such as the Internet Service Provider you use to connect to the Internet, your browser type, or the type of computer operating system you use (Macintosh or Windows, for example). The information collected by Tulleeho is used to target ads and assess ad-effectiveness on behalf of our advertisers. In the interests of security and maintenance, Tulleeho routinely logs Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. These are used for routine analysis of traffic patterns, user movements and broad demographic data. IP addresses cannot be used to personally identify you.
We do share aggregated demographic information with our advertisers and other online partners and associates. This does not include any personal information that can identify you. We follow this practice to tailor our online advertisements and promotions to your location, country, culture, etc. For instance, users from India are likely to see advertisement related to Indian festivals on special occasions. This may or may not be of interest to users from other countries who may, at the same time, be served with other ads more suited to their locations.
We share your User Data only in the following situations:
- When we run an online contest or game and the prize or winning cannot be delivered online. We need to share your address, name and other contact information with the third party with whom we have arrangements to effect delivery to you. This would apply also in case of membership to our special programme TAP, which entitles a User to discounts and other benefits at member establishments.
- When you specifically authorise to do so. Typically, we need (and always seek) your permission to share your name and email address with certain online partners who provide direct marketing and direct mailing services to you. Whenever we have a new association or tie up that requires the sharing of this information, we will send you an email outlining the benefits to you of our association and giving you the choice of opting to receive those benefits.
You are under no compulsion to accept this offer and refusing it will not harm or limit your use of the Tulleeho services in any way.
The offers are also made available
- Online, at sign-up for those who register after we have tied up with our associates
- Online at the website for existing Users, by way of special buttons, links or other panels/consoles.
For added security, the opt-in process is a two-step process. After you opt-in online or by reply mail, you will receive another email asking you to reconfirm your choice. You must reconfirm your choice to start receiving email offers.
If you choose to accept our offer, we will share your User Data – principally your name, email address and interests but which could also include your country or city – with our online associates so that you can begin receiving the benefits of our association.
BE AWARE THAT THESE BENEFITS COULD AND DO INVOLVING SENDING YOU EMAIL FROM VARIOUS ASSOCIATES REGARDING DIFFERENT OFFERS TAILORED TO YOUR INTERESTS. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT SPAM OR UNSOLICITED, BULK COMMERCIAL MAILING. INDEED, TULLEEHO IS FIRMLY COMMITTED TO COMBATING SPAM. THEREFORE, EVERY EMAIL YOU RECEIVE CONTAINS DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR UN-SUBSCRIBING OR ‘OPTING-OUT’ OF THE SERVICE. YOU MAY ALSO OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING THESE OFFERS AT ANY TIME BY USING AN ONLINE FORM ON OUR WEBSITE.
Our associates all have their own Privacy Policies and these will govern you if you choose to accept mailing from them.
YOU ARE SPECIFICALLY ASKED TO NOTE THAT SOME ASSOCIATES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SHARE USER DATA, WITHIN SUCH LIMITS AS THEY SPECIFY, WITH OTHER PARTIES SO THAT THE EMAIL OFFERS MADE TO YOU ARE MEANINGFUL AND CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR INTERESTS, GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION, AGE, GENDER, ETC.
Tulleeho does manage and circulate a low-volume monthly email newsletter. This contains information we believe to be interesting and useful, including special offers, advance information of upcoming events and features and site update reports.
Again, this newsletter is not “spam” (unsolicited bulk mailing). Tulleeho is as firmly committed to combat spam as it is to protecting your privacy. The newsletter is a purely “opt-in” or optional newsletter. You can choose to receive or not receive it at the time of registration.
None of the facilities we offer depend on the choice you make about the newsletter. You can also “opt-out” of the newsletter at any time by following a simple procedure: either by sending an email to a designated address or by visiting a section of our website.
Every newsletter contains, at its foot, information and directions for opting out of the newsletter